Requirements & Process for Study in South Korea and Application Form Process
We receive a lot of queries from students worldwide asking about the procedure to obtain student visa to study in South Korea. Following are some of the questions that students ask repeatedly. We are listing them down here with the procedure for the benefit of all those who want to apply.
- Hello, I am from a foreign country and I want to study in South Korea. I would appreciate it if you would guide me through the process for applying for a Student Visa so I can get a better university for my education. I want to study diploma in business management at Korea. I’m waiting for your reply, and I hope you will surely contact me.
- I want to do study in South Korea. If I am accepted, what must I do to receive my Student Visa for completing my degree program in a South Korean College or University?
- I am seeking admission to a University Ph.D. program in Computer Science. What are the requirements for obtaining Student Visas to study at South Korean Universities?
- I completed my B.Sc. in Banking Finance. Now I want to study in South Korea. Please help me! How can I be admitted as a student, and what are the Student Visa requirements? I will be waiting for your response, thank you.
- I am Nigerian, and I am interested in studying at a University in Korea in the area of Management. How can go about enrolling, and what requirements are in place for receiving my Student Visa to study in South Korea? Thank you.
Answer of all these questions are in the following paragraph describing the Visa Application requirements:-
These may vary slightly according to visa required and nationality of applicant.
- Validity of Passport for at least 6 months.
- Completed application form.
- One recent passport-size color photo.
- Fee, payable by cash or postal order (but not check).
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applicable.
- Proof of sufficient funds (a bank statement for the equivalent $3,000 USD if not working in the USA and a company letter if working in the USA)
- Standard admission letter for students, substantiating the educational ability and coverage of the expense of the applicant, issued by the president or a dean of the University.
- Substantiating documents for researchers, including a reference, if applicable.
Substantiating documents for the activity of the applicant, e.g. letter of invitation from the institution in the Republic of Korea, business-related documents etc.
Upon submitting the application candidates are also required to submit a copy of their passports. Original passports would only be required for authentication. The embassy reserves the right for asking any other authentication. Incomplete applications would not be accepted. Visa processing depends upon the nationality of the candidate. All regulations consular fees or services are subject to change without any prior notice.
However, if you want to get in touch with us, please contact us at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +82-33-243 5657