Equal Learning Opportunities: KIU very strongly believes in promoting diversity and providing equal learning opportunities to all without discrimination to gender, socioeconomic status, cultural background, racial minority, color fluidity, ethnic origin, and physical deformity.
Respect for all: KIU respects & values the dignity of all at workplace and thereby cares for individual’s sensitivity, passion, interests, potential, fervor, understanding and belief system. We encourage our community to treat all individuals with same reverence.
Adoption of Technology: Online and distance education is not possible without embracing technology. Yet newer teaching methods involving internet & cloud technologies have been tried & adopted by KIU to create a virtual classroom and research environment for its students.
Collaborative Learning: KIU forms a coalition of like-minded educational institutions from across the globe to nurture best of learning through exchange of programs, faculties & students.
Creativity of Mind: From innovative teaching techniques to advanced methodologies to state of the art technology to mutually affable student mentorship to ever changing research yard sticks… KIU encourages creativity to its full advantage.
Excellent Teaching: Despite virtual methods, KIU leaves no stone unturned to maintain excellent teaching environment using numerous knowledge sharing resources from across the globe bringing only the latest in education for its students.
Integrity: Teacher- student relationship knows no other values but trust. KIU advocates its values and keeps commitments to its community through integrity & efficacy.
Global Principles & Commitments:
KEISIE International University is committed to:
1. Provide an opportunity for every able individual to acquire the higher education.
2. Provide equal opportunities of education to all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion or ethnicity.
3. Build, enhance & maintain capacity in higher education systems across the globe.
4. Empower global citizenship through education.
5. Fight poverty through education.
6. Bring peace and conflict resolution through education.
7. Work towards uplifting global values that education seeks to promote and help fulfill.
8. The cause of human rights, among them freedom of inquiry, opinion, and speech.
9. Promote sustainability through education.
10. Promote global inter-cultural conflicts and secularism through education.
We support: KIU strongly follows & supports United Nations policy frames work for education, human rights, world peace and sustainability. KIU accepts all 10 Global Universally Accepted Principles of United Nations Global Compact, United Nations Academic Impact, UN Principals for Human Rights, world peace & All Charters of United Nations & EU.