Admission & Other General Guidelines
Admission to bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral or post-doctoral courses is based on the University’s eligibility norms as defined from time to time and the University reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant.
A student/ research scholar’s admission to a course is confirmed only on the payment of the admission fee. In case of a course up gradation, the admission is confirmed on payment of the admission fee as duly specified.
An admission to a course is not transferable to any other individual.
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed application form along with submission of admission fees and 2 passport size photographs.
Procedure / Instruction for Admission
- Prospectus / Admission form can be obtained from the University or any of its Research Centers or alternatively can be downloaded free from KIU website.
- There is an Entrance Test for admission, whose score is one of the admission criteria. For details, read admission criteria.
- The Admission into one of the programs can be taken through one of the sessions: Academic Session (Jul-Jun) or Calendar Session (Jan-Dec), provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- The filled in application should be submitted to the institute along with necessary documents.
- On receiving the filled-in application form along with the course fee, the institute will scrutinize the same and student who fulfills the admission criteria will be admitted.
- Students need not send / submit their original certificates.
- The following self-attested documents are to be attached with the completed Application Form:
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for the verification of the date of birth, Student’s and Father’s name.
- Valid Residence Proof
- Valid ID Proof
- Transaction detail of the electronic transfer.
- Admitted students will be allotted an enrolment / roll number by means of admission letter upon successful submission of application & admission process within 30 days from enrollment.
- All fees should be paid by A/C payee through Wire Transfer/ Swift Payment or NEFT only.
- Research study material along with a list of books for reference will be issued to candidates in consultation with the research advisor or guide whenever necesary.
- Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against any other program.
- Fee schedule should be strictly observed by student for payment of fee by installment.
- Change of course shall not be considered after enrolment.
- The filled-in application along with the required documents should be sent by Registered Post / Courier to:-
The Chief Academic Registrar,
KEISIE International University
Buahn-gil 4 (Hupyeong- Dong)
Chuncheon- Si, Gangwon – Do
South Korea- 200961
Phone: +82-33-243 5657